- What is the nature and extent of unproductive student behaviour, both in the classroom and around the school?
- What strategies do teachers and school leaders use to manage the range of unproductive student behaviours they encounter?
- What specific ecological factors an interactions operate in classrooms and other school settings to influence the development of productive and unproductive student behaviours?
- What actions are taken by teachers in response to productive and unproductive behaviours?
- How do schools interpret, reconcile and make decisions about what student behaviour research, legislation and advice to consider when developing local student behaviour policies?
- What micropolitical skills and understandings do they employ to do this work?